Thursday, September 4, 2008

Multi-tasking: Achieving Goals and Staying Current (CCK08)



I often wonder whether I am stating what I mean clearly. Receiving feedback from others is one way of finding out. I totally agree with George's comment: "I don't think anything is "always the best". Is the best an illusion? Technological tools are forever changing; what may be best for me today for a specific purpose, may not be the best solution tomorrow.

Moreover, I would need to set a clear path with set goals in order to be able to select a series of technological tools that will help me achieve my goals. However, technology is constantly changing. Do I ignore the latest tools and continue focusing on my goals, or do I perhaps combine staying current and achieving my goals simultaneously. It may be hard, but I think I may be better at multitasking than I realize (smile). With a few breaks for mindfulness meditation practice (smile), I think I will benefit from the process.

No comments: